Wonders of Water
- Study the marvel of water molecules
- Discover waster density by creating a rainbow of water in a bottle
- Make a line of travelling water
- Find out what is surface tension by making water push a toothpick
Unveil the Secrets of the Human Heart
- Create an experiment to mimic how a heart pumps blood
- Watch our pulse move! For real!
- Discover the different parts of our heart
- Find out about our circulatory system inside out!
Blast to the Past
- Come to know the difference between the box and the modern back flat screen tv, the old floppy disk and more!
- Have a competition like how their parents kop rubber and play pick-up colour sticks
- Enjoy old-school snacks
- Our time travellers get to DIY their own harmonica!
A Totem Adventure
- Form your own Native American tribes and come up with a unique face-paint
- Share stories with a customised totem
- Get to know the significance of dream catchers and build one of your own
- Live and play games like Native American children with their extraordinary games
Is it Science or Magic?
- Discover the power of making pepper move!
- Find out how to pierce a balloon without bursting it
- Turn a tube of toothpaste 20 times its size!
- Write a message with invisible ink
Trick Your Mind! All About Optical Illusions
- Get real behind the visual system of the human perception
- Find out if we can really read between lines
- Find out how we get tricked by optical illusional paintings and architecture
- Create your own optical illusion geometry
Forensic Science - Murder Mystery
- Conduct DNA extraction
- Analyse and study fibre samples collected from the crime scene
- Study blood stains to find out the weapon used
- Study handwriting samples
- Find our how gold was formed
- Learn the difference between the purity of 999 and 916 gold
- Make your own molten gold
- Discover how to pan for gold
Life of a Beetle
- Learn about some of the world's weirdest beetles!
- Create a larva cup and observe how larva moves
- Get to know the life cycle of a beetle
- Study the different parts of a beetle
- Find out why werewolves bay at the full moon
- Are humans still able to spot the Loch Ness Monster?
- Do gargoyles come alive at night?
- Find out what happened to the goblin, Rumpelstiltskin
Ancient China Expedition
- Learn about the Terracotta Warriors and their chariots
- Discover more about one of the 7 wonders of the world - The Great Wall
- Find out which are ancient China's best inventions that we are still using today
- FKnow more about the Chinese calendar and how useful it is to farmers in China
Step into Wild Safari
- Get wowed with the Great Africa Migration
- Learn about Big Cats and their prints
- Understand how crocodiles hunt
- Find out the difference between vultures and other birds
Aeronautical Class Part 1 - What Makes Air Planes Fly?
- Find out which parts of an airplane helps it lift
- How does a plane land and stop?
- Understand the science of aerodynamics
- Design your own paper plane and make it fly
Learn Science Through - Forefather of Singapore
- Build straw towers to understand how Mr Lee Kuan Yew helped established HDB flats
- Understand Mr Tan Kah Kee's rubber plantations in a science way and how he helped Singaporean with those
- Find out what Sang Nila Utama saw and how he use that instrument to see that animal which gave our country our name
Earth's wonders - Rocks
- Learn about the rock cycle
- Simulate rock cycles with crayons
- Conduct experiments to test rocks' nature
- Decorate your own rock
King Arthur's Realm
- Learn all About King Arthur and his knights of the round table with their own Coat of Arms
- How to attack a castle with a self-made catapult
- How to play a game of "knuncklebones"
- What are the secret codes of the middle ages and create their own with "wheel" of codes
Explore Ice & Heat
- Learn about evaporation by making clouds in a jar
- Blow up a balloon with hot air
- Experience how to make ice grow
- And see what happens when you mix hot and cold water
Journey Into Lost Civilisations
- Learn about the orgins of our modern hot chocolate with its history with the Mayan Civilisation
- And the mystery of Cambodia's Angkor Wat with a puzzle face game
- Make ancient Babylon art pieces
- Find out what wiped out the entire Pompeii city by making an artificial volcano
Pirates! - Raiders of the seas
- Learn to create your own map with self-made geo boards
- Learn how to make your own compass
- Go on a treasure hunt
- Walk a mathematics plank
All about Electricity!
- Learn about static electricity and how to make your hair stand
- How to create electricity from food
- What is electromagnet and how to make one
- The man behind the light bulb and more
Forensic Science - Crime Scene Investigation
- Learn how to collect delicate finger prints from the crime
- Chromattography and finally derive who is the murder
- Measure height with footprints from evidence
- Study sand / soil samples from traces the murder left behind
Under the Sea
- The different zones of the ocean through a density experiment
- How do predators like the shark hunt
- How to dissect a squid
- All about the abyss of the ocean and what strange creatures lurk there
Junior BMT Camp
- How to camo-paint their faces
- What is army ration and how it taste like
- Do the leopard crawl in a fun way
- Make an artificial grenade
- Thank you cards to our soldiers for protecting our country
All About Us - Understanding the Human Body
- Learn about our vital organs and their uses and functions
- What is our blood made of and learn to make artificial blood!
- Functions of our nails and hair
- What are exo and endo skeletons and what one does human belong to
Beyond Earth - All About Outer Space
- Learn about our 8 planets and make a model of our solar system
- What are constellations and a craft to see them at night
- What do astronauts eat and how they live in space
- Launch a real rocket into the sky!